Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 03, 2012

You're So Negative: Sheena

I love layouts with white(or negative) space. When I first learned about “white space”, I took it literally to mean blank, white space on my page, that didn‘t appeal to me. I was glad to learn that white space didn’t have to be white at all and now I love making layouts with white space. This layout was easy to put together once I chose my gold, background paper, I pulled several scraps of blues/grays that I thought would go with the picture. I cut them in blocks and arranged them until I was happy with the design. I finished up by adding my title and date. I love that this layout showcases one of my favorite pictures of my kids.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute page! I love white space, whether it's colored or actually white.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!