Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 09, 2012

Scrapping the Old Days

The challenge for myself was to accept the fact that there were "old days" and then find paper that works with my old days pictures. I am hoping this one worked alright :) I liked finally getting this layout into my all about me album! Back then I was totally into Led Zep (still love them) and my boyfriend, lol! He was in the Bahamas while I was in Myrtle Beach with a friend and this was my first trip without the parents... or as we called them back then "parental units", thanks to Saturday Night Live ")We all learned a lot from that show!!! Have you travelled back to scrapbook a " back then" pic?
Deb♥

4 comments:

  1. awesome...love the music paper in the background too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Everything tells the story. Donna#6036

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great layout!! Love the pic and the papers! Great inspiratioN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout and how you incorporated the music paper as part of your story/theme! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!