Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 15, 2012

A 2 Pager from Jean Today :)

My 7 year old daughter recently asked me why the scrapbook stores still had Christmas stickers, etc out. Well that was a perfect moment to explain to her how in our scrapbooking we work on many albums at many times, and/or because we may just be getting to Christmas photos. She does scrapbook some, but I am busy preparing her to become a scrap-a-holic in the future so knowing that is important right? LOL!


I think you will see that in Jean's Christmas layout that she is busy getting caught up and creating wonderful projects using our one and only Heather's sketch from February 10th too!
Deb♥

I used Heather's great sketch for another layout for my Christmas album. We always head north 2 1/2 hours to visit my mom and sisters. This year we decided to go on Christmas eve day instead of Christmas day. It was less chaotic and made the visit more fun. This sketch allowed me to scrap many photos at once!


4 comments:

  1. Jean love your mix of pattern papers & great 2 pager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was a great sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 2 pager - love your papers and the sketch is great.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!