Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 11, 2012

Getting Sporty

I just love sporty pages! We see so infrequently in the scrappy world sometimes. I wonder if they are just too hard to scrapbook since matching up team colors to our selections of paper is a problem. Hmmm? Well, Tammy has brought to us today a great 2 page layout with her son and his sportyness. It's awesome! Deb♥ Catching up on my son's sports book :) I do my books in "two pagers", probably because that's how I learned, and it stuck! So I got to his spring 2004 basketball photos, and I only had the two big ones...really didn't merit two pages to themselves ;) Then I noticed that he did a summer workshop that I only had a few (and mostly blurry) pictures that my husband took. So to flow them together, I did the block of blue with the starred circles in the middle, and then used the same elements on each page. Makes them work for a two pager, yet sets them apart as two different sessions, KWIM? The paper is Adornit, I used Thickers for the title, and a hodge podge of embellishments I had on hand. Thanks, Tammy :)




3 comments:

  1. Very cool 2 pager!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Go, Goooooo Tammy!
    You are in the zone with this one!
    Like the combination of papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful 2 pages! Great use of lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!