Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 15, 2012

Scrapbooking with the Children

This week on the Fiskateer board we have been celebrating Invite a Friend Week for those who have previously been Liftateers and Card Lifters and/or have not been. It has been fun seeing those play along who had the time.

A few weeks ago I invited my daughter Katelyn to play with me as I was working on my project. Here is how my layout turned out





















...and here is hers based on the same sketch :)




















It is fun to scrapbook with our kids. I hope you try it too!
Deb♥


3 comments:

  1. adorable!!!!! she's a mini-Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Wish I had younger kids to scrap with. At least the 23 year old (boy) colored eggs for me!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!