Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 24, 2012

A Mom Page for Mother's Day Month

Well Mom's Day should be Mom's Month right? I know as a mom of two how my hands are full, so a longer celebration would be superb! Agree? Here is a BEAUTIFUL page from Jean showing off her mom :) Deb♥ I found this photo of my mom circa 1952. She looks so serene and you would not know she is about to give birth to my twin sister and I. The flowers are made from the fabric left over from my bridesmaids dresses. It is 36 years old! For some reason I have yards of it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mom, beautiful layout and you are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is GORGEOUS! I love the flowers and the color combo! Perfect! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!