Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 22, 2012

THUMBPRINTING: Tammy

When I got our Family Fun magazine I tore this page out....what a great idea for my thumbprint! My only problem was I didn't have a page right now to add it to, so what I decided to do was make some of my own handmade printed paper. I just did it down opposite sides of two pieces of cardstock so I could use them for a future two page layout. Well, that was fun, so then I decided to make a card, that I can have on hand and just add a sentiment later, then a tag, and last I had some scrap kraft paper on hand, and I did two 12 inch vines and fussy cut them out so that I can use them as borders. It's so fun to make your own stuff :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! this is so cool. Gotta give it a try,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, I might have to let my grandkids do this tomorrow. Love Penny

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!