Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day...From Michelle :)

I had fun with this one! Since I had wanted to make this for Valentine's Day I think I saw the idea on Pintrest but tweaked it to fit our needs in my house. As much as, many Mom know Dad's bring a different element into things. For Example: In our house we are fine all day...my kids/dogs pretty much know my limit. So, when Dad comes home they seem to attack him.
Yup, Good Guy is home to save the day!
Anyway, either way "We're all HOOKED on" him!

Using the store bought clear smaller paint can. I got mine at Michael's.
I cut out a star-burst shadow and inked the edges with blue ink.
Added some of my Jolee's Fishing dimensional stickers to the star-burst and attached to the top of the can.

Stamped out my saying and then using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder ran it through the Cuttlebug. Inked the piece up a bit. Poked a hole to get the bottom of my fishing poles to stay put. I added a mini GlueDot to the top and attached it all together. Added my fishing hat to the corner!




1 comment:

  1. This is totally cute!! Your honey got quite a catch when he caught you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!