Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 19, 2012

Homecoming

For the last 2 months I have been participating in a challenge over at the Scrap Our Stash Challenge blog, having fun too! Last month the blog mom called her challenge "May I" where we found a layout on another blog, left them some luv and showed how we were inspired because of that project. Here is what I came up with for that one:



















and said this:

"I visited the blog known as 2 Kids and Some Paper where I found a really great layout that really caught my eye. See if you like it as much as I do :) I chose to Deborahfy it a bit by adding a few extras in spots that called out to me and chose to create an all about me page talking about my love of color :)"


Great challenge and I had fun with it!


This month the challenge is called Homecoming. It is up to you how you interpret this so I made this one:




















and said this:

"For the HOMECOMING challenge I know exactly what I wanted to do! My daughter is at home on stage as a dancer and when it came time for recital she was pumped and ready to shine on stage. I made this layout to represent her favorite home place."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!