Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 12, 2012

Introducing the NEW GROOVYIEST Kid Design Team!!!

You have read correctly! If It's Groovy has a few very special kids who have generously agreed to share their very precious works of art with us! Let me introduce you to each of them!!!

First is Happy-go-lucky Rosie!





















Rosie is 9 years old and will be a 4th grader when school starts. She has a little Sister named Liberty Grace and a Mom named Amy. Her Nana is Fiskateer Donna #6036. Rosie wants to be a Fiskateer, crafter and clothes designer when she grows up. When she is not crafting she likes singing, watching movies, camping, swimming, playing with her Nintendo DS, going to church, playing with her sister and cousins - Jayden and Jozi, reading and listening to music. She also loves traveling to zoos and Nashville, Tennessee, where her Uncle Sean lives.

Cannot wait to show what Rosie has been scrapping!


Next up let me introduce you to 6 year old Cutie-Pie Brook!




















Brook's Grandmama Vicky told me that Brook is a little princess! She sure looks like it too :) I also learned that Brook likes to go to scrapbooking crops!

We look forward to showing her work!

Also, we have my daughter, the very angelic (I am biased) Katelyn :)




















She is 7 and jumped for joy when I told her I was looking for a kid design team! She scrapbooks each month at my crops and has her own style! She is an active dancer and a homeschooled, precious, little girl that I look forward to you meeting through her works!

Meet adorable Madison who is the grandchild of Penny!

Madison


Hi, my name is Madison, I am 7 years old, and I'll soon be in the 2nd grade.
I like to make the following crafts: Puppets, cards, scrapbooks, punch-art, anything you can color, and have fun with. I have been using punches for a long time, and I love playing with paper, and glue. When I am not crafting or coloring, I like to play X-box, and have pretend animal shows with my friend and teddy bears. I also like to watch movies, my favorites are Brats, Barbie, Wonder Pets, Strawberry Shortcake, and all the Disney Princess movies!



Wait, Penny has another grandchild who is joining us too, the very handsome Matthew!

Matthew

Hi, my name is Matthew, that's Mateo in Spanish. I am 8 years old, and I like to make scrapbooks. My favorite supplies are: Stickers (Lego Stickers are my favorite), punches, eye-let hammer (I use it to hit a lot of things), and scissors that cut in funny shapes. When I'm not making things, I like to play X-Box, Football, Soccer, Baseball, and play with my friends. I love to watch movies, my favorites are: Lego, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, Scooby Doo, and Dragon Tales.


We have joining us Michelle's daughter as well! Meet darling little Becky!



















Becky is 5 years old and will be starting Kindergarten in September.
She has a great personality, has a wild imagination that never stops, loves to sing, dance and be outside.
Becky goes from the Exploring Tomboy to a Dramatic Princess at a bat of the eye!
She has her own little crafty corner of her own. She loves to join Mom crafting.

13 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 12, 2012

    welcome kiddos--let's see what how you can inspire my little scrapper at home--she'll love to see what you are up to!

    kellystar #6446

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great team you have compiled! At this age, they won't have picked up any bad habits they have to un-learn! Start 'em while they are young! Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see their work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! I love your newest DT! I can't wait to see what they come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what they show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so fantastic! and what a super idea! Can hardly wait to see their new creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOO CUTE!! I can't wait to see their work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to meet them all, can't wait to see what these GROOVY kids have for us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TracyM #6773July 13, 2012

    Welcome, welcome!!!

    Looks like you have a wonderful new Design Team Deb and I cannot wait to see what they all create and share with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the Kid DT Members! I'm sure you make some amazing crafts! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi i'm brook's mom, and i think this is a awesome idea for the kids. brook loves to show her work to everyone (what kid don't like to show their work off) I can't wait to see everyone's nice work they will create.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't these guys too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deb, How wonderful!!! such a great idea. Kids are so creative and they deserve the spotlight. Singing your praises!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!