Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 10, 2012

Oh Baby!

I adore the distressing on Heather's layout! It helps to soften the page and looks like a baby boy being held by his blanket :)
Deb♥

Oh how I love the new pictures I received of my great-nephew Keaton.  Having so much fun scrapping him . . . even though I haven't made a dent on my kids baby pages!

On this layout, I used a light blue piece of cardstock, sprayed it with some glimmer mist and then added some distress ink around the edges.  I used the Simple Stories collection Baby Steps.  A few pop dots and some buttons add a lot of dimension to the page!

I used a sketch drawn by my friend Kelly Mack aka Tallysmacker over at Tallyscrapper! I love how this turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!