Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 18, 2012

Groovy Rockin' Rosie of our Kid DT Member

...has another very cute layout to show us. seriously I think someone is thinking about Christmas already don't you all? So here is her project that made me think about Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree when I saw what she made. Rock on Rosie!!!
Deb♥



















Rosie says:

I liked this picture of my little sister holding a star. She is the star of my life and every tree is not complete without a star. So I made a Christmas tree, punched out some stars and decided to call it "You are the star on my tree".




6 comments:

  1. That is a great layout Rosie. It is wonderful that you love your baby sister so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is going such a great job scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Awesome layout from an awesome big sister!
    - Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!