Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 18, 2012

Groovy Rockin' Rosie of our Kid DT Member

...has another very cute layout to show us. seriously I think someone is thinking about Christmas already don't you all? So here is her project that made me think about Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree when I saw what she made. Rock on Rosie!!!
Deb♥



















Rosie says:

I liked this picture of my little sister holding a star. She is the star of my life and every tree is not complete without a star. So I made a Christmas tree, punched out some stars and decided to call it "You are the star on my tree".




6 comments:

  1. That is a great layout Rosie. It is wonderful that you love your baby sister so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is going such a great job scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Awesome layout from an awesome big sister!
    - Aunt D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!