Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 08, 2012

Hang it Up!

Have you considered hanging your own wall art? It is a loving way to show off your family. See below how Heather does this :)
Deb♥

My nephew and my little men are great buddies! They adore each other and love to get to hang out! I decided to scrapbook an 8 1/2 x 11 page for my nephews bedroom of him and "his triplets" . . . what he calls them!

After I made the page and put it in the frame, I added some buttons to the outside of the frame. I also punched a circle, stamped a star inside and inked the edges before using some bakers twine to wrap it around the edge of the frame. Reinserted my glass and page and tada . . . an altered frame with a personalized scrap page inside. He loved it!!!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this!
    I finally started hanging all the canvases I make. They were just sitting in a pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is adorable! Great idea and so fun to have it out for others to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this! Looks like someone is happy to be "framed!" LOL Great job on this project!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!