Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 20, 2012

New Groovy Chicks on the Scene!

We here at IIG  are very excited to bring a few more new chicks to our team!  First, please help  me welcome Kelly!
 DSC05232 - Blog avatar - BW
 My name is Kelly and I live in Texas with my hubby of 14 years who is very supportive of my crafting habit. We have 2 boys ages 13 and 12 as well as a 2 year old puppy who is our baby. After my boys were born, I stayed at home and started a small home daycare. I’ve always had a love for art and paper since I was young, doodling on all my notebooks and cross stitching. I started collecting memorabilia back in high school to put in a scrapbook my Mom had created by painting on the pages. I enjoy mixing different paper lines, painting, distressing along with creating in clean lines. I am a big fan of using sketches for inspiration and enjoy learning new techniques. I also love making cards and occasionally altering items when time allows. Other hobbies I enjoy are reading, gardening, fishing, watching my boys play sports, and quilting. You can find more of my work at http://www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.com.

We also have Brenda!
 

Hello ! My name is Brenda Ragsdale and I am thrilled to be joining the If It's Groovy design team.
I am a native of California currently residing in Oregon. I am mother to two awesome adult sons and GrandDiva to two beautiful granddaughters and two handsome grandsons.

I prefer creating layouts, and will occasionally create a card or altered item. I would say that my style is more on the clean and simple side. I created my first scrapbook album in 2006 and then quit for a few years and did not seriously start scrapping again until the beginning of 2010. I am so glad that I became addicted to scrapbooking as it is the perfect way to record my family’s history and tell each family members personal story. I like scrapping the good, bad and the ugly stories and details as it is all a part of our daily existence.

I am looking forward to working with the team and members of IIG and seeing all of your beautiful creations.

My blog: GrandDiva’s Creative Corner
http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/

Next up is Wendy!
 DSC02526msbw
I have been a happy scrapper for 15 years now.  It helps that I have 3 willing subjects, my kids!  I have 2 girls (Brittany - 22 and Jessica -10) and my little guy (Jason -5).  With this age range, I can pretty much scrap just about every subject out there.  Which makes me a happy shopper,…I mean, scrapper.  :)  My style is pretty simple and clean, but I'm willing to try any technique at least once.  Nothing wrong with trying new things!

I'm so excited to be a part of this team!  Thanks for the chance and the challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team ladies!!! Can't wait to see what you inspire us with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to meet ya's! i can't wait to see your work! jen t.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone!! Welcome to the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!