Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 20, 2012

Scrapping Stamper Sketch by Groovy Deb♥

I like to share with you all the project I create each month for the Scrapping Stamper aka Shannon. First you will see her sketch then my take on it. After you have visited here I hope you will hop over and pay her a visit and see the other designer takes on this beautiful sketch :) This layout shows my daughter in her first Brownie Girl Scout service project. We made homemade chocolate chip cookies with kisses to share with the firefighters in our hometown in honor of their fallen brothers on 9/11 Thanks, Deb♥

 








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO! Love your doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Deb and I like the way you laid one photo over the other with a matting to highlight it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Deb and love the sketch you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beautiful layout by a beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!