Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 22, 2012

A Wonderful Advent Project

Christmas is almost here but it is never too early to work on an Advent Project for next yer. Here is one made by Wendy that looks like one we could really enjoy!
Deb♥



 From  Wendy:
I started making advent calendars for my kids 2 years ago using Karen Foster's boxes.  These are so fun and easy to make!  They each have 25 little drawers that I fill with little chocolates or toys for the kids.  This year, I am also putting little notes in some of the drawers with places we can go.  The drawers are too small to put gift cards or tickets into, so I am writing little promise notes to them....or maybe just a hint using a scrapbook sticker...hmm....
I used some different colors and patterns of scrapbook papers and miscellaneous stickers for the face of each drawer.  The set comes with the number stickers.  And the top was my favorite part!  This was just a little decoration I found at the dollar store that i just attached using some glue dots!

Have a great day!!!



Advent Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!