Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 17, 2012

Dear Santa,

I am SOOOO gonna steal this idea from Wendy! Smart girl ;) Deb♥


Here is what I put together for my kids to write their lists on this year. I used some oversized paper...these are 11.x 17 sheets. I cut out Santa hats from pieces of felt and added a bunch of cotton balls for the trim. Then I added each child's name using lots of Thickers letters. Good thing I stocked up on these! These will be hanging from their bedroom doors. It's easy for them to find and add to the list, and when family and friends stop by, the lists are right there for all to see, so they can start their shopping!

Christmas Lists

3 comments:

  1. you're really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It seems that

    you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece.
    you've done a excellent job on this topic!
    my page > spain barcelona google maps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I've featured this idea at Fun Family Crafts. :)

    http://funfamilycrafts.com/santa-hat-wish-list/

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!