Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

December 02, 2012

Design Your Own Paper: Heather

My sister-in-law commissioned me to make a scrapbook of all my nephews sports pictures. He graduates this coming spring and so you can imagine, I have 12 plus years of sports pictures . . . three sports per year! I have been trying to keep this album fairly simple and I was at a creative block for all these pics. Because of team photos as well as individual photos, a lot of these layouts have been 2 pagers. For this page, I started with 2 white pieces of cardstock. I punched out some stars and used removable adhesive to put them on the page. I then used some red and black distress ink around the edges of the page. When I was finished, I removed the stars to allow the white stars to pop. Make own paper

2 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!