Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy


January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday IIG from Jean Day 1

This week the lovely Jean will be showing hand-made flowers as her contribution to this most awesome birthday! Celebrating our 4th is incredible!!! I hope you are enjoying yourself :) Deb♥

Instructions from Jean:
1. Punch 8 scallop circle shapes
2. Mist or drag through water and put a brad in the center.
3. Begin to scrunch each layer up toward the brad.
4. Continue with all layers.
5. Arrange to your liking and let dry.



  1. Jean, this is a wonderful flower. I always love learning to create flowers and even if I've tried them before, everyone's approach and/or choice of papers is unique and I learn something new. Thanks. I'm looking forward to more.

  2. Wow this is a great flower Jean. Thanks for showing us how to make it. I have been looking for new ways to make flowers and I am going to try this one for myself.

  3. Great flower! I love quick and easy and this seems like both once you know how. Now if only I had a scalloped punch...LOL.

  4. This is awesome, great tutorial Jean!


Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!