Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

January 03, 2013

Scrap Snob: Lindsey

Fashion Faux Pas by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies: Paper, clear stickers, cardstock stickers, clear cuts: Little Yellow Bicycle, Letters: American Crafts, Twiddleybitz.

I've long since torn apart my kits and organized the contents into my scrap room, so scrapping by name wasn't so easy. However, I knew I had this one bag of "groovy" supplies and this picture I took recently, and I knew they were perfect for each other. Turns out that scrapping all in one line or manufacturer is a huge  way to save time! This page turned out in about ten minutes. The strip in the back was a scrap, but its colors fit perfectly on the already-printed page. All I had to do then was layer - the frame I put behind the picture and the flowers are about 5 different all laid out on top of one another. I pop dotted here and there to add dimension to the flowers and to the photo itself. Then I let the clear cut swirls lay where they wanted for flow and movement. I had no letters for this line, so I had to reach into my letter box - pulled out some fun laser cuts and I know I can always fall back on AC. :) That outift, on the other hand? Not so sure!

Journaling (hidden):
black fedora? check.
peace sign umbrella? check.
two-tone pink striped tank? check.
purple leopard sweatshirt? check.
fluffy pink dog purse? check.
rainbow striped shorts. check.
no socks? check.
Z-strap sneakers? check.
Fashion? still looking for that...
McKenna, you've got a style all your own, and we love that about you!

Fashion Faux Pas `

2 comments:

  1. How super cute and groovy -- both the layout and her outfit! LOL!
    Love all the peace signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!