Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 15, 2009

Meet Amy Allred Resident Lead 2 Page Sketch Artist

Let me introduce you to Amy Allred. She will be leading the team who is here to share their 2 page creations. The 2 pagers seem to take a back seat these days when it comes to scrapbooking. Amy and the team will show us that they are still worthy of keeping in our books. This month they have borrowed a 12x12 PageMaps from March 2009. Meet Amy!

I am: 33, Christian, wife to Russ (since Sept97), mom to William (Feb04) and Logan (Mar07), scrapbooker, Phi Sigma Sigma Active Alumnae, Mommy-group member, Stay-at-home Mom (retired in 2008 from High Tech Marketing), Californian, little sister, daughter, dog-lover, eBay addict, organization freak, shopper, dreamer, architecture/home lover, girl, hiker, volunteer, TV watcher, pedicure lover, old-soul, friend.I love scrapbooking and have over 30 completed albums. I've been scrapping on and off since 1993. Old school, baby! I like my pages to all look different. I love bold colors and playful layouts. New techniques bring me joy. I love to crop with friends so I host a crop at my church once a month and at my home once a month and have even flewn across country to meet fellow scrappers.

Amy

Photobucket

Here is the PageMaps sketch:


Here is what Amy was inspired to create after using that as her starting point:

5 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!