Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 16, 2009

Meet Guylaine Resident Sketch Artist

We are very lucky to have joining this DT the lovely Guylaine. She does great work. See for yourself!


Bonjour! My name is Guylaine (pronounced "Guy" like in Gideon and "laine" like in Helen). I am a French Canadian living in the fantastic city of Toronto in CANADA. I am the blessed mother of two teenagers, Gabrielle (18) and Jeremy (16). We also have a Chesapeake Bay Retriever named Joy.

By day I am a software designer for a major corporation and by night I am a scrapbooker. I discovered scrapbooking a few years ago through a coworker. Since my kids are all grown up now; I have a lot of catching up to do. My style is clean and simple with a touch of doodling. I like bright colours and patterned papers. My aim is to make sure that the picture is always the centre of the attention.

This is the first time I am part of a Design Team and I am very honoured that Deborah considered me for the position of Sketch Artist. I am also very happy to have the opportunity to work with a very talented bunch of ladies.

Guylaine


Photobucket

2 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!