Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 13, 2009

Celebrating Christina


A few years ago I was lucky enough to find a crop group and sitting with me was Christina. She was there with a friend, I was there with my oldest daughter and we hit it off. I thought she was such a kind person and I so admire her for her passion to build her family. She and her husband traveled many miles to bring home their child. I love that he is lucky to have a hard-working, creative and kind mommy like Christina and likewise I know she and her hubby are lucky to have found him ;) I celebrate you today Christina, you my friend deserve it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!