Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 10, 2009

Celebrating Miss Tipton

When I was going to second grade I remember vaguely my mother taking me up to the school where they posted the teachers for our upcoming year. Although I have no idea why, I knew I did not want Miss Tipton. I was so upseet that day when I found out that she was my assigned teacher and for a whole year. Little did I know, but she would become a teacher I have always remembered, but not for what I expected. Instead she turned out to be a wonderful, kind woman who I was lucky to have as a teacher. I wish I knew how to find her today, if she is still around. i would let her know what kind of person I thought she was and thank her for the sweet little valentine I kept all these years. I will have to get that out and celebrate Miss Tipton, another great teacher!!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun when people turn out to be so far from what we expect? Good for you!

    Thanks for sharing your "history" with us!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!