Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 09, 2009

Celebrating Nurse Wonderful


I had my second daughter in the summer of 2004. I was absolutely treated like a queen as well as my little darling, in fact I was asked to allow her to be the "bath baby" for the new mom class. She was a model :) Nurse Wonderful (I never knew her real name) treated her like a little princess. She started a trend because it is now 4.5 years later and that little darling is definately a princess in this family. Thanks Nurse Wonderful for putting her on the right path! I celebrate you and the awesome job you do and for all the lucky mommies and babies who have been in your care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!