Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 25, 2009

Do You Repurpose in Your Scrapbooking?

If you are like most then you do not need a reason to head over to the local Starbuck's for a cup of Joe. I submit cards and layouts to one of my favorite scrappy blogs called Sisterhood of Scrap and here is a card I made to submit for their card sketch this weekend. I used the sleeve from around my cup of coffee to add as an embellie and gave that sleeve a brand new purpose. Head over to the local coffee house, grab a cup of your favorite caffeine and come on back to ceate! I would love to see how you too repurpose with your sleeve!




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So cute. I really like the letters cut out of a pic. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card! Repurposing is something quite new for..I guess I will need to practice that more often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Clever job on the repurposing!! :=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, Deb!

    And just an fyi for Starbucks fans like us, their old coffee grounds are AWESOME for growing a rockin' garden. And they give them out for free.. just ask!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card and love how you recycled your sleeve from your cup :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!