Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 06, 2009

Meet Michelle! Resident Lead Vintage Artist

Meet Michelle who has a knack and flair for putting together beautiful layouts for vintage albums. Here is a little info about her and a gorgeous project that she is sharing with us after using a Pagemap. Give it a try and send me a copy of your vintage layout using her choice of a Pagemap and you too can be featured here on If It's Groovy!

And now I bring you Michelle McDonald Lead Vintage Artist!!!



Hi, My name is Michelle and I live in Northern California . I have been happily married to my husband Russ for almost 10 years. I have one stepdaughter Alyssa who just informed us that we are going to be Grandparents in December. So starts another chapter in our lives. I love to craft, all kinds of crafts. Floral design, gift baskets, scrapbooking, now sewing I love to try everything once. I have been scrapbooking now for about 5 years. I think I am more of a collector right now. LOL Outside of crafting we like to camp, go on small trips, and spend time with family and friends. I look forward to working with the Deborah and the Groovy Design Team. I think there is a wonderful team here!




A friend of our blog has created a layout using this same sketch and would like to share it here: Thanks Mardi!!!

5 comments:

  1. amazing layout michelle you always do the best work love ya girl! Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Lo. Soooo Groovy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO Michelle! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch and wonderful interpretations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!