Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

April 06, 2009

WV or Bust!!!


I am so happy to have had a chance this weekend to travel with some friends and meet many new ones. I am a proud Fiskateer who has enjoyed the chance to go and be a part of a Fiskateer crop put together to raise awareness and money for Lupus. It was a long SEVEN HOUR trip, but so worth it to surprise fellow Fiskateer Maxine. Where was my camera??? Great job on the crop Max! You and your friends there in wV put on quite a crop that was filled with great food, fun, and of course Fiskateers decked out in orange!!! Nice to meet you and so many others who share in this passionate hobby and CONGRATS on the money raised!!!
Go visit her nice store in Barboursville, WV and remember to support local scrapbook stores who really do appreciate our business :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So happy you came, I loved meeting you, Denise and Jill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, You did so surprise me!!! You were every bit as nice as I imagined and we all know how talented you are. Hope you, Denise and Jill had a good time. I loved having you here. Hope you will come next year!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!