Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 29, 2010

Stamp Kitchen Style

Our Lead Stamp Artist here at If It's Groovy is Peg and she came up with a great idea to find something to use in stamping your project while cleaning your house. Hit up your junk drawer!

































I also took Peg's challenge! I used the inside of my Basil shaker because it was close to empty so why not right? I then used my fancy scissors and cut around that stamped image, added a punched image behind and presto a homemade embellie :)




We would love to see your take on this one too! Come on over to the NING site here:


http://ifitsgroovy.ning.com/group/Stamping/forum/topics/marchclean-the-house-challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!