Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 16, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR SIGN Groovy Deb♥?

What is a Virgo? I am not so into astology other than to giggle at what is written in the newspaper when I do check it out. I admit it is fun to see if it compares with what my day was like :) I decided to do a little research to see if these days what is written about Virgo compares to my life and myself. It said this:

Keywords: analytical, intelligent, reserved, critical, helpful, conscientious

They are at their best when they feel useful and needed. If somebody needs help, they are generally the first to jump up and take on the task.

There's an odd combination of the intellectual and the practical in Virgo that is sometimes mistaken for coolness. In fact, Virgos are often self-effacing and shy.

Really love this one:
Add plenty of worthwhile projects to keep them busy, and Virgos can be some of the sweetest, kindest people around.

THAT IS ME and so is this :)








































So I checked my online fortune cookie too and it said this which seems pretty like me!!!










"You have more work than you can handle. Go take a rest; you deserve it."







That was fun! Thanks for exploring with me, Deb♥

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! LUV your daily fortune cookie! Miss you Deb! HUGS!! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb..that is a great page! You really went all out. Do you stash these in an album that are just YOU pages??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you too JL!

    Jeannie I do have an album that has just pics of me which starts back to the early years :)

    Thanks Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!