Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 30, 2010

Bewitching Projects Using Cricut

Here is a bewitching little treat from Natalie today!
Deb♥

This little Witch Gift Bag was cut out using the Cricut cartridge Plantin Schoolbook giftbag option. There are several shapes to choose from. I also used the little Witch cutout on the Celebrate with Flourish Lite Cartridge. I used a coordinating green ribbon to decorate the gift bag.
Depending on what size of Cricut you have and the cutting mat, you can make this little bag on a 6 x 12 or 12 x 12 format at almost any size.

2 comments:

  1. Great little goody bags...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom came to visit and I let her "steal" it to put goodies in for someone! She was telling me that next year she'd like some to put with the Halloween earrings she makes and sells. So now maybe I better get on it and make some for her for other seasons!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!