Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy


November 15, 2010

Sunny Days

The sunny days seem to be behind us, or at least the warm sunny ones where I live. It is so nice to see that the sun shines in other areas so that I can dream about feeling that warmth and wearing shorts with flip flops every day!

A day at the park for my family...We went to a park in San Diego County, CA called Cayamaca Rancho State Park. We had a picnic, played ball, played peek- a-boo, my daughter ate some dirt, we played on the playground equipment and ended the day taking a scary first ride down the slide! Oh, and the shirt I was wearing was so gorgeous with my matching jean capris that had a cool embroidered design on the back, but that shirt was so annoying with it's flopping around and such that I had to just donate it!!!! Crazy the things we remember, eh?

This layout was done using my Cricut Expression with the Celebrate with Flourish cartridge and I embossed the blue cardstock corners with a swirly Cuttlebug folder. I used 3D foam squares to make the die cuts pop off the page. The tags where cut using a punch that cuts three sizes of scalloped tags.



  1. I love the colors!! A very cute LO! TFS

  2. I love the colors you have used. What a wonderful page to remember a fun day!

  3. Cute! Looks like you had lots of fun! Love that pic of your DD eating dirt! LOL!


Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!