Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 06, 2011

HAVE A HEART: Groovy Deb♥

Some Thoughts About This Layout
*I ADORE hearts! I have signed my name with a heart at the end for as long as I can remember and they spread happiness :) Have to use them!

*I wanted to put together a simple and clean heart layout with just two colors.

*Aim for the picture to be the center of attention

*My daughter reminded me of little girls hiding in the clothes in this picture so I cut out the dresses using my paper doll Cricut cartridge and added little tiny hearts on the left of each using a hand held punch by Fiskars.

*Be sure to enter the challenge this month with your own heart layout!
Deb♥

3 comments:

  1. very cute layout...I love the way u put the little dresses !!! I have that cartridge I should try something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the way you used the punch on the dresses, what a clever idea! It would be cute with a flower punch for spring. I don't have that cart. but maybe I should :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress border is so darn cute! I also love the curved title and journaling!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!