Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 19, 2011

SUGAR COOKIE: Natalie

Natalie's pages are here for us today with the Sugar Cookie line. You will have to smile looking at them ")
Deb♥Thank you Nikki Sivils for providing our DT with some of your great papers, cardstock stickers, and designer buttons! Your products are really quality in my opinion! The colors are so vibrant and the paper is just right, not too thin, not too thick, which is my fav for using in the Cricut. However, I didn't use the Cricut this time! I actually got out my scissors and used pencil drawn templates, too! Oh, the humanity!

This layout uses Nikki Sivils double-sided 12 x 12 papers and cardstock stickers from "Sugar Cookie", as well as some of her burlap buttons. I used some inks, glitter, glitter pens, and a crimper to add my personal touch to the items. Pop dots helped bring her charming little extras off the page!

My 3-Year old daughter is the star of this layout. If I've never told you her name before it is because I want to protect her identity a little! So I'll just let you know a little funny fact about her instead; we call her Larry! As in Larry the Cucumber from Veggie Tales! She actually named herself this and it kind of stuck! So...we have Larry in this layout pigging out on ice cream cake on her Daddy's birthday a couple of years ago. Larry has quite a "sweet tooth" and when I saw that cut and paste saying in Nikki's "Sugar Cookie" collection I had the perfect picture for it.

Honestly, it was really hard for me to decide which picture to use for the sketch we were provided with because Nikki's papers and the cut and paste sayings and stickers gave me so many choices. So needless to say I am going to be able to make many more layouts and cards with this collection!
Natalie





And more from Natalie about this layout too...


All mothers think their children are the cutest, right? Well I think my little Larry is her cutest when she's just playing and being herself. I like catching her doing things and before she can get cheeky with me, being the old soul that she is, I snap a picture! That was the motivation it took for me to get a SLR camera! I had to be quick or they'd all be grumpy pics!!!



I used Nikki Sivils "Sugar Cookie" line of papers and stickers for this layout. The sketch I used is by Liz Qualman.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! and such fun & cute pics :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are really cute Natalie and so is Larry! I love the Sugar Cookie Line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love these! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the way you did the icing on the heart cookie on that first one! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!