Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 16, 2011

SUGAR COOKIE: Sarah

Our sponsor for this month has certainly inspired The Groovy Chicks in many directions! Here is how Sarah chose to use some of the product to create a layout using memorabelia.
Deb♥


From Sarah:
When I saw all the hearts in the sponsor package, I just knew I wanted to do a page about my favorite local band, Heritage. We were so lucky to be able to go see them when we were home for New Years this year. We have their CD and listen to them all the time (even my two-year-old likes their music!). I was so great to see them in person. I really wanted to capture their spirit in the page so I used brown as the background and popped it with red, yellow and green - their signature colors. I cut out a large heart image from one of the pattern papers and stitched in red along the inside. I added my own ribbon, a date stamp and the ticket stub and wrist band from the performance. A big thanks to Nikki for supplying us with these awesome products and for sponsoring If It's Groovy!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING how you added the goodies from the night! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!