Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

February 17, 2011

Who Are "They"???

You know what "they" say right? When you least expect it, expect it!
Deb♥



Unexpected Delight
-"Love Your Brace Face"-











As a parent I try really hard to get pictures of all of the significant, and sometimes not-so-significant, events in my children’s lives. As a scrapper it has become practically an obsession for me!
Right after Madison got her braces, I tried for days to get a picture of her showing off her braces. However, it never seemed to work out!
Either I didn’t have time, or she wasn’t in the mood, or she wasn’t dressed appropriately or the setting was too busy…etc, etc… So eventually I resigned myself to the fact that I would never get the pictures I wanted *sigh*.
Well, when I went to make this layout, I didn’t have any intention for it to be about Madison’s braces! But as I looked at the pictures, it hit me: these are awesome pictures of her and her braces!!! So I instead of just a random layout about her, I turned it into a layout about her cute “brace face”!
How funny that when I wasn’t even trying, I got the pictures I wanted, LOL!


Journaling reads:
"At the age of 8 Madison had to get an upper jaw palate expander & braces. She started treatment in Jan 2010. Pics taken Jan 2011."

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh!! what a cute layout i love the colors and greta title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Deb! I love these pics and they really do show off her cute "brace face"

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!