Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

March 24, 2011

I'm Getting Around

Back in "the day" that phrase was not meant to be nice, but istead it meant a girl was kinda, well...swanky (blush blush)...today though what I mean is that I have been busy hanging out around the Internet as much as I can and avoiding housework ( you do know about the blog hop coming right???). I love being inspired by the work of others and hope that I in turn can do the same :) so I visit places on the www and I join forces with those that I really like.

I joined up with Fiskateer friend Shannon who you have all seen here before when she was a Pieces and Parts Designer. Here is the link that will take you back to revisit that:

http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/2010/02/meet-pieces-and-parts-designer-shannon.html

I have been having fun at her blog where I am creating layouts based on her sketch. Here is my latest and a link over to visit her when you are finished checking out Groovy Chick projects.

http://scraplady324@blogspot.com

See ya later!
Deb♥

1 comment:

  1. Great layout Deb......love all thw circles fav job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!