Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

May 02, 2011

What Color Are You? Challenge Doreen

I love the the way Doreen has used her negative space this month! Wow what a great lo. Let's see what she has to sayt about making it...
Deb♥




The challenge this month was to take a quiz to determine what our "Lucky Color" is and then create a layout using as much of that color as possible.
According to the quiz my lucky color is white. I have to admit I was not happy w/ the result. For me the color white is really hard for me to scrap with. And I knew I wouldn't be able to make the entire layout white. I choose to use white as my BG color and then go from there. Luckily I just came back from Vegas and took pics at the Sugar Factory that I was really excited to scrap! Double lucky that the pics are colorful so I could scrap them w/out too much added color. Besides the white BG I used white letters and punched flowers out of white paper. To allow the flowers to stand out I simply outlined them w/ my black zig pen. A few splashes of color and some journaling completed my layout.And...as always seems to be the way with these challenges...I love the end result! Of course it could just be because I have a pic of Kim, my fav celebrity, on my layout! LOL!




7 comments:

  1. nice layout! I just took the quiz and got white as well, hmm, I am not one for lots of white on a page either. I like how you used white, it really works with your colorful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally ROCKED the white girl!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your white layout!!!!! great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout too Doreen, and it could be because white is your lucky color! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the way you used the white. That would of been a hard one for me, but you did it so well....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rocked this layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my faves by you! Super cool girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!