Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 08, 2011

Create Your Own Embellies!

Silvana is sharing a very sweet Dollbabies layout with us today. She also is giving good advice about creating something from something else. Check out the focus on her cute birdie!
Deb♥

Today I want to share a simple layout and as most of the time in my layouts I like to put just one big picture and use a few embellishments . For this page I used a pic of my daughter from last year went she started crawling and usually I choose the colors of papers and embellishments base on the clothes she is wearing (silly but it works for me , how do you girls choose your paper and colors? ...just curious ) but in this case I had a set of embellishment that I haven't used yet so I took this tag that say "giggles" and I start my layout from there. I like this pink and blue with a little bit of green. The other thing is that I wanted was a little bird for this page, but I didn't have any so from a blue butterfly chipboard I made this cute little birdie =). Hope you girls like it =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!