I think this is a fun technique that Michelle is sharing today! Have you tried it before? It can be freeing :)
I For this page I tried out for the first time a technique I saw done on a page. The page I saw was a heart torn and rolled up with a 8x10 photo behind it! I love the effect and changing it up a bit from just matting your photos!
The idea behind this technique worked great with my photos. Since my daughter was "stuck" behind the torn frame. When I took this picture all my daughter kept doing was throwing her hands up in the air and saying, "Stuck" "Stuck"! So that made my title easy.
To make this page I placed my photos behind the paper with the print side down and traced the space of the photos I wanted shown. Then cut and "X" with my craft knife flipped over the paper and started rolling back the paper. If it got too bulky I rip off the extra bulk and kept rolling until it fit the photos. When I was happy I inked up the rolled edges and then placed my picture behind. I also adhered a strip of paper to the back with the pictures for support. I used my alpha stamps, cut them out and pop dotted the letters around the torn frames. Fussy cut one edge of my journaling tag, rolled the other edges and inked.