Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

June 10, 2011

Jen Goes Hybrid!

Have you heard of the term GDA? It means Good Deal Alert :) When I was heavily couponing a few years ago I ran into GDA's quite a bit, wish we did more often than we do nowadays! Well, when I hear of a GDA for pics I have to pass it along. Here is a great example in how that worked out for Jen! Pretty too :)
Deb♥

A while back Deb told me about a deal that Walgreens was having for a short time that you could get a free collage print with the special promo-code and well, it worked! :) I ordered it online and picked it up at my local store free of charge:) it was great! And so, I thought when I was picking out the pics ,to put my favorite pics from the year and put it on a page as my year in review. I just
love it and it was a super quick page! Tfl!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 10, 2011

    thanks for that awesome gda deb! :) jen t.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!