Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

July 10, 2011

Raisin Boat: Lollipop with Deborah

When I was looking at this picture of my youngest daughter Katelyn, I remembered one of the nice things about recovering in the hospital were the beautiful flowers I received when she was born. So, to reinvent that I found some paper that had flowers which I chose to fussy cut. I then made a vase with Raisin Boat's Lollipop background stamp and did not apply pressure equally with my Stamp Press in hopes of making a less than perfect vase. That was a cool way to use the stamp :)
Deb♥

Here is the stamp:


5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 10, 2011

    love this page deb! the flower pot rocks! and such a sweet pic of your dd! jen t. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background stamp, but I love how you used it not as a background but as the texture of something!

    #6558

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stamp and great way to use it Deborah! It adds a fun texture to a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 13, 2011

    oh so adorable! and the flower pot is perfect :) Vicky #7622

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!