Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 09, 2011

Heather's Favorites

I am pretty sure most of us can relate to this! Read on!
Deb♥

Somebody once told me to pick my favorite tool for scrapbooking. What? How? I can't do that!!! I have so much more then one!! I love my distress inks, I love my ATG, my trimmer is a MUST!!! Is my ipod a tool? I have to be listening to music when I am scrapping!

So, I failed! I can NOT just pick one thing that is my favorite. My answer would have to be EVERYTHING! It's the use of many tools and many scrappy supplies that makes being a scrapbooker so much fun!!!




4 comments:

  1. It is hard to pick a favorite. I have my favorite go to tools then I have my new favorites that come and go, more like the fav at the moment. Good for you for putting them all on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completly agree w/ you! I cannot pick 1 fav...I can narrow it down to 3 though.
    Love how perfectly the PP matches your pic and the way you did your journaling on that torn punched paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! My favorite tool, my imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it Heather! Love this layout and the story it tells.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!