Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

August 10, 2011

Summer Don't Go!

Are you like me? If so then you may be looking at the Summer sun moving faster over the trees each day and that means Summer will leave sooner than later. Oh how I wish it lasted longer. I need to live where I can count on the smell of Chlorine every day, the sound of crashing waves, and of course the beautiful sunshine. I can never get enough!

This is one of the times where my husband was enjoying Summer while our family enjoyed a beach vacation. I love that we have scrapbooks to show us doing the things we love. When it is a cold and rainy Winter day I can pull out the travel books and enjoy the sun once again :)


3 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!