Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

September 25, 2011

Postage Stamp Challenge: Jen

I have to admit, when I started to work on this challenge, my dh thought I was crazy cause I was rushing around the house tearing stamps off of our card and bill envelopes. lol! But I laid out all my stamps- Christmas , patriotic, and brown liberty bell ones and the brown liberty bells just spoke to me....see I maybe I am crazy. lol! I just thought how cool they would be if I grouped them together with some lace and made a flower(p.s. I used a gluber to hold it all together) with them for this page of my daughter! And so I found this postage patterned paper added some bling swirls, and layered some cool brown and tan ribbon for texture then added the tags and words around the pic and put my postage stamp flower I made. Tfl!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! The way the flower went with the paper is just perfect! The lace was such a beautiful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this page came togheter...the background is just perfect with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative idea for the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You came up with a very unique way to use the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout Jen and I love that flower! Gluing the stamps onto lace is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!