Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 30, 2011

Halloween It's a Wrap!

If you are giving away few treats for Halloween don't forget to make a cute tag like Sheena has done for hers!
Deb♥

I recently bought this new Halloween stamp set called "Wicked" I just love it and couldn't wait to play. I created this Halloween tag using the witch and title from it. I used an ink blending tool to make the background and the flourishes were from a stamp set I have had for awhile. It is fun to mix and match stamp sets. I really enjoyed making the Autumn tag. I again used an ink blending tool to create the background with 4 colors of ink . With each leaf I used 5 colors in different spots on the stamp to create the autumn leaf look. I really like the effect. I hope you will pull out some tags, ink and stamps and play today!



1 comment:

  1. I just got the Wicked stamp set too! I haven't picked it up from the post office yet though. I love your tags, you have got me thinking how to use them now.

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!