Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


It is here! The biggest spookiest night of the year! If you have not made a card for your little goblin let Jen inspire you with one of hers :)She also is showing off an altered frame project that is sure to help decorate the home!!!

Have a wonderful time tonight!!!
Deb♥


From Jen:
Boo! Did I scare you?! Lol! I made this card to spread some Halloween happiness to a friend..To make this card, I just used up my Halloween papers scraps . Added a ghost brad and glitter stickers with a paper rosette and vintage button and wahla! A bootiful card in no time :)tfl! Happy Halloween!




More from Jen:
Happy Halloween!! Today I just wanted to share with you all a frame that I made. I used an old frame I no
longer used and then painted it tan and then used Tim. Holtz black distress paint as the final coat. Let it dry
and watch crackling happen! ( so fun!) Then I ripped a page of text from a antique design book I had and
used that as the matte of the pic frame. Then I added a owl silhouette ( I got a whole pack of silhouette
diecuts in the Halloween section of my dollar store) added some glitter glue over the top of it. Then let is dry
good. Adhere the diecut to the text paper and assemble frame. Happy spooky decorating!!

1 comment:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!