Follow by Email

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 01, 2011

Happy World Cardmaking Day Too!

Hey Everyone! Have you spent today making cards? It is OUR day :)

Here is one from Heather and a little of what she has to say about her awesome card...
Deb♥

I love this crossword puzzle stamp from Raisin Boat! I have been able to use it soooo many times!! On this card, I used the stamp and then ripped the edges off. I then stamped an alien robot from Recollections, cut into a circle and matted! Lastly, I wrote out the text on a piece of scrap paper, inked the edges and adhered it and tada! All done and so quick!!! Now I have a cute card to put in my son's lunchbox!

4 comments:

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!