Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home with Tammy

I love where I live, the locals are nice, the tourists can be annoying, but it's all worth it! I live in Huntington Beach, California. We are the next beach north of Newport Beach...the beach city in the television series The O.C. My pictues show some of my favorite places: the middle two are the pier at sunset, and the Newland House...a historical home/museum...which is where I got married. Then, clockwise from the top: part of the boardwalk at the beach; the water tower house (yes, they made a house from an old water tower, it's right near where Sandra Bullock lived when she was still married to Jesse James); our famous naked surfer statue (people always try to dress him!); the harbor; the view under the pier; the wetlands (couldn't find pelicans this day, pelicans are my favorite); the main lifeguard tower on the pier; and a couple of lifeguard towers on the beach. When I took a picture of my layout, it looked flat, so I took another of it laying down to try and show the dimension. I had the idea to do it like those dimensional collage frames, have you seen those? I like the way they look :) I used Bella Blvd. paper (Sunny Happy Skies) TFL, Tammy

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this LO! You've done an outstanding job of showcasing your town. Love the photos, love the dimensio, love the happy clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! Love everything !

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love everything about this layout, great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!