Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow If Its Groovy

Translate

October 10, 2011

Sheena's Collage :)

I just love using photo collages. I really like having a lot of pictures on my pages and using a collage is a great way to achieve that. I have a program on my computer that I use to create my collages, then I can print at home or upload them to have them printed for me. Another way that I create collages is by using my punches to punch uniform pictures and arrange them in a grid. You can also trim your photos free hand and arrange to create your collage. However you do it, working with collages is an efficient way to use the many photos we all take.


4 comments:

  1. Love the layout! I'm a huge fan of collages, especially when there is plenty of space left for tons of journaling. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the great tips....love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Sheena and I agree, collages are a real advantage in scrapbooking. They always look good, no matter what method you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love collages! I live journaling! Very nice layout!

    ReplyDelete

Don't Miss a Thing! Sign Up for Groovy Mail! Safely Subscribe!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where You Be?

Sign the guestbook while you're here!!!